I am seeking dynamic insurance professionals for the office of Amanda Mobley - State Farm Agent who are interested in helping my business grow through value based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with growth potential. You will have a chance to learn how to market products and manage a business first hand while participating in my focused program to develop and enhance your skills and experiences. This could be the start of an exciting, challenging and fun career!
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement in my office
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
My Training Program Includes
- Learning to market property/casualty, life, health and bank products
- Working closely with the agent to gain an understanding of the agent’s role and office logistics
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm Insurance Companies. This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. State Farm agents control which licensing requirements and training programs are offered or must be successfully completed by their employees. By accepting employment with a State Farm agent and/or successfully completing any licensing or training programs required by a State Farm agent, you are not guaranteed, promised or given any form of selection preference, should you choose to leave the agent’s employment and pursue the opportunity of becoming an independent contractor agent for State Farm Insurance Companies. If you choose to pursue an agency opportunity, you will need to apply and go through the regular State Farm Insurance Companies’ agent selection process
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
Amanda Mobley - State Farm Agent
Company Website: amandamobleysf.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)